|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
11% Savings! Buy Now!
Single dipole antenna with an RP-TNC connector. The antenna provides indoor omni-directional coverage and is for use in the 2400-2500 MHz frequency band. It has a 90-inch articulation radius. It is for use with all radios that utilize an RP-TNC antenna connector.
Cisco Aironet AIR-ANT4941 Omnidirectional Antenna
130 feet at 11 Mbps Indoor Approximate, 300 feet at 1 Mbps Indoor Approximate, 39.62 m at 11 Mbps Indoor Approximate, 91.44 m at 1 Mbps Indoor Approximate
360 deg. Horizontal, 65 deg. Vertical
1 x RP-TNC
Cisco Aironet 2.4 GHz Access Point
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.