|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge creates a new benchmark for wireless bridging by providing a high-performance and feature-rich solution for connecting multiple LANs in a metro area. Building a metropolitan area wireless infrastructure with the Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge provides deployment personnel with a flexible, easy to use solution that meets the security requirements of wide area networking professionals. Designed to be a cost-effective alternative to leased lines, it is engineered specifically for harsh outdoor environments, yet also works well in indoor deployments. The Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridge is the premier high-speed, high-performance outdoor bridging solution for line-of-sight applications, providing features such as:
- Support for both point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations
- Industry leading range and throughput, supporting data rates up to 54 Mbps
- Enhanced security mechanisms based on 802.11 standards
- Ruggedized enclosure optimized for harsh outdoor environments with extended operating temperature range
- Integrated or optional external antennas for flexibility in deployment
- Designed specifically for ease-of-installation and operation
Aironet 1410 Wireless Bridge
|Wireless LAN Standard|
|UNII Minimum Frequency|
|UNII Maximum Frequency|
|Outdoor Antenna Range|
|Wireless Transmission Speed|
|Fast Ethernet Port|
|Management & Protocols|
48 V DC
110 V AC
|Certifications & Standards|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Lisa L. - Jan 22nd 2015
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.