|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Cisco AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 aironet wireless access point series IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points deliver the versatility, high capacity, security, and enterprise-class features demanded by WLAN customers. It is designed specifically for challenging RF environments like factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range.
Cisco Factory Sealed AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 Aironet Wireless Access Point
Wireless Access Point
|RAM Installed (Max)|
|Flash Memory Installed (Max)|
16 MB flash
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Line Coding Format|
|Data Link Protocol|
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS
|Max Range Indoors|
|Max Range Open Space|
LEAP, AES, 128-bit WEP, 40-bit WEP, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
Secure Shell (SSH), MS-CHAP
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
2 x antenna - RP-TNC, 1 x network / power - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, 1 x management - console - RJ-45
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported|
Power adapter - external
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
|Power Consumption Operational|
6.6 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014