|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
NetShelter SX is APC's next generation rack enclosure solution influenced by 10 years of customer feedback and addresses current it market trends for high-density server and networking applications. With a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, cable management and environmental monitoring, the NetShelter SX provides a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment.
This standard enclosure for low to medium density server and networking applications features compact width to optimize data center space and 42U height to easily roll through doorways.
• Adjustable mounting depth; Allows side to side airflow
• Cable access
• Integrated cable access holes; Mounts two APC metered PDUs in one rear channel
• Multi-vendor equipment compatibility; Numbered U positions
• Protective grounding provisions
• Removable reversible fully ventilated doors
• Simple baying installation
• UBC Zone 4 stabilization provisions
APC NetShelter SX AR3100 Rack Cabinet
16 Gauge Front Door, 18 Gauge Rear Door, 18 Gauge Roof, 14 Gauge Rail, 18 Gauge Side Panel, 14 Gauge Vertical Post
3006.31 lbs Static Load, 2254.73 Dynamic Load
Lockable Doors and Side Panels
|Units Per Pallet|
23.6 x 78.0 x 42.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014