|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Philips Fidelio AS351/37 docking speaker for Android works with your Android device to deliver crystal clear stereo sound on 10 watts of total output power. With free, easy-to-use apps, you can sync music libraries between phone and PC or listen to thousands of Internet radio stations. The Fidelio docking speaker is designed to be portable and easily fit in compact spaces at home or in the office. Dock your Android phone to play and listen, and connect a second device for charging via USB.
Philips Fidelio AS351/37 Speaker Dock
|Nominal Output Power (Total)|
Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
Audio line-in (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm) 2 x USB
Power adapter - external
|Output Power (RMS)|
|Run Time (Up To)|
Battery - AA type
10.7 x 3.5 x 5.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014