|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Allied Telesis AT2701FTXST901
- Factory Sealed 10 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Allied Telesyn Ethernet network adapter card is designed to simplify the task of building a new 10 or 100 Mbps Ethernet network or expanding an existing one. This adapter gives you the power and flexibility to build an Ethernet network suited to the unique requirements of your business environment.
Allied Telesis AT2701FTXST901 Network Adapter
Fiber Optic Fast Ethernet Card
|Number of Ports|
1 x RJ-45, 1 x ST
|Fiber Optic Cable Standard|
50/125 Ám, 62.5/125 Ám
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard|
|Operating System Required|
Novell NetWare 4.2, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0, Novell NetWare 5.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/XP, Novell NetWare 6, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.2
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014