|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Allied Telesis AT2931SXLC901
- Factory Sealed 4 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 5 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The adapter connects a PCI compliant server or workstation to a Gigabit Ethernet network. The adapter incorporates a technology that transfers data at a maximum rate of 2 Gbps - 20 times the rate of Fast Ethernet adapters. In addition, the adapters use fiber optic cabling and a connector that meets 62.5/125um or 50/125um multimode specifications. This adapter operates at 1000 Mbps full-duplex mode only.
Allied Telesis AT2931SXLC901 Gigabit Ethernet Card
Gigabit Ethernet Card
1 x LC
6.6 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches
|Number of Ports|
Novell NetWare 5.x, Novell NetWare 6.x, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Linux 2.4.x
Link, ACT (activity)
1.17 A at 3.3 V
3.3 V 10%
TCP/IP, UDP, IP
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014