|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The DSRIQ cable is designed to drastically reduce cable bulk in your DSR system. Use your DSRIQ cable to convert keyboard, monitor and mouse signals from a server through a single CAT 5 cable (up to 32.8 feet) to your DSR unit. The DSRIQ cable draws its power from the server and supports Keep Alive functionality, enabling your server to operate properly with or without connectivity to the DSR unit. Keep Alive functionality is suspended during upgrade. Product Description Avocent keyboard/video/mouse (KVM) cable Type: Keyboard/video/mouse (KVM) cable Connectors: 1 x RJ-45 - female Connectors (Other Side): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male 2 x 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - male ALTERNATE ITEM: DSRIQ-VSN UPC: 0636430015873.
Avocent AVRIQ-VSN Interface Module
1 x RJ-45 Female, 2 x 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2) Male, 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male
|Number of Connectors|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
daniel f. - Jan 26th 2016