|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
Enjoy stunning visuals with this Samsung BD-F5100 Blu-ray player, which features DVD upconversion, so you can watch your favorite DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in crisp high-definition. A coaxial digital audio output simplifies connection of external speakers.
- Blu-ray player: For high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD
- Maximum Output Resolution: Upconvert to 1080p
- Connect your worlds with Native Apps
- Enjoy content from USB memory drive or external HDD
- Experience the pinnacle of picture quality
- Save time and hassle by optimizing your picture quality with BD Wise
- Quick Start Mode: Start your Blu-ray player in as little as 0.5 seconds.
- Enjoy all of your PC content simply and quickly thanks to DLNA connectivity.
- Energy Star Compliant
- Ports: HDMI-out, USB, Ethernet, Coaxial Digital Audio Outputs, Audio Outputs
- Playback Formats: Blu-ray Video, DVD±R/RW, DVD-Video, CD-R/RW, CD-DA, AVCHD, DivX HD, MKV, MPEG-2/4, WMV, AAC, LPCM, MP3, WMA, JPEG
- Surround Sound Decoders: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Surround
What's In Box
- Samsung BD-F5100 Blu-Ray Player (Black)
- Power Cord
- Remote Control
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014