|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Samsung BD-F5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player features a sleek compact design with a distinctive rounded corner and matte black finish that complements any room. Get superior picture and sound from your HD source. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a digital connection that can transmit HD video and audio over a single cable. Use it to optimize the image quality when you connect your TV to high-definition sources such as HD cable TV, satellite receiver, or Blu-ray player. It also features CEC capability, so you can use a remote control handset.
Samsung BD-F5100 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Blu-Ray Disc Player
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, CD-DA
|Supported Digital Video Standards|
MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MKV, DivX HD, AVCHD
|Supported Digital Photo Standards|
IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet)
|Sound Output Mode|
|Digital Audio Format|
Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output, Dolby True HD digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output
HDMI output (19 pin HDMI Type A), Digital audio input (coaxial) Network (RJ-45), USB 2.0 (4 pin USB Type A)
Full HD 1080p
10.6 x 1.5 x 7.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Rolf A. - May 26th 2016