|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The BDP-330 has the capability to show customers every detail of a film, allowing for the best possible viewing experience. Televisions in the past have displayed images at 30 frames-per-second, while films were created at 24 frames-per-second, causing a distorted playback. This product addresses that issue, running at True 24 frames per second at up to 1080p resolution. The player accepts online streaming content, allowing YouTube, Netflix, and RSS feeds to be viewed via the internet. In addition, this product allows for iPhone/iPod touch remote control, using a free application that is available for download from the Apple App Store. The BDP-330 serves as another example why Pioneer is at the forefront of Blu-ray technology and an industry leader in picture quality.
Pioneer BDP-330 Blu-ray Disc Player
Blu-ray Disc Player
CD, CD-R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, AVCHD
|Built-in Audio Decoders|
Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio
|Supported Digital Audio Standards|
|Digital Audio Format|
Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output
26.8 x 2.9 x 16.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014