|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Back-UPS Pro also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages. The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique green features, automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and AVR Bypass also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost
APC Back-UPS BR1300G UPS
RJ-45 10/100Base-T, Coaxial Cable Line
1300 VA/780 Watts
110, 120V AC
USB, RJ-45 Network, RS-232 Serial
Lead Acid User-replaceable Hot-swappable
0.07 hours 780 Watts Full Load, 0.25 hours 390 Watts Half Load
|Battery Recharge Time|
8 hours Typical
4.4 x 11.9 x 15.0 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Mark Z. - Mar 26th 2015