|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
HP LaserJet 600 Series CE991A M602N Printer delivers advances in productivity, manageability and security without compromising quality. Businesses can increase efficiency and improve document workflow processes with several management tools.
Toner/ink is included, unless specifically noted otherwise
HP LaserJet 600 Series M602N Printer
USB, Gigabit LAN
|Image Enhancement Technology|
HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200
|First Print Out Time|
PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6, PDF 1.4
105 x PCL 92 x PostScript
100-sheet multipurpose tray, 500-sheet input tray
Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, cards, bond paper, recycled paper
Minimum: 3.0 x 5.0 inches; Maximum: 8.5 x 14.0 inches
|Total Media Capacity|
1 x autoload
|Output Trays Capacity|
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
IPSec, FTP, DHCP
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP
SSL, TLS, IPsec, 802.1x
2 x USB 2.0 4-pin USB Type A, 1 x Gigabit LAN (RJ-45), 1 x USB 2.0 4-pin USB Type B
50, 60 Hz
Operational: 820 Watts; Stand by: 21 Watts
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Apple MacOS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Apple MacOS X 10.5
16.9 x 15.7 x 16.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 2 Million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Terrence H. - Aug 24th 2015