|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Incase Designs CL56180
- Factory Sealed 3 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Providing direct access to all device features, the Hard Case is an ideal protective solution for the iPod nano. With a clear, scratch-resistant face shield and rubberized soft-touch coating for added grip, the Hard Case offers complete protection and durability for the iPod nano. Features: Durable iPod nano protection; Clear, scratch-resistant face shield and lightweight hardshell plastic construction; Rubberized soft-touch coating provides added grip; Direct access to widescreen and click wheel; Easy access to headphone jack, hold switch and dock connector; Allows charging while in case.
Incase Designs CL56180 MP3 Player Case
MP3 Player Case
Apple iPod Nano 4G
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013