|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Panasonic P2HD-CASE Carry-on Camera Bag (Black) is a 1000 denier compact lightweight case made by Porta Brace designed to fit various Panasonic camcorders. It has a pillowing system to cushion the camcorder from bumps and impact. It weighs about 6.0 lbs and comes with a heavy-duty, suede leather covered shoulder strap and suede leather covered handles. It has colored tabs on the pocket flaps to help identify contents for convenience. The case features a reinforced viewfinder protector, a padded tripod plate pocket and slip pockets for a white balance card. Two exterior mesh pockets hold tickets, maps and passport. Accommodates various Panasonic professional or broadcast camcorders with standard lenses, wide screen and matte box plus accessories
* 1000 denier Cordura nylon shell
* Interior Pillowing System consisting of extra thick padded foam side walls made to carry and protect a camcorder and accessories
* Rigid padded bottom
* Full over the top super-duty YKK zipper
* Reinforced viewfinder protector Colored tabs on pocket flaps
* Panasonic logo on the side of the bag
Portabrace CO-AB/P2HD Carry-on Camcorder Case - Black
Camcorder Carry-on Case
Water-resistant 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
Foam pillowing System
Full over top super-duty YKK zipper
One main compartment with two exterior and three interior pockets
29 (L) x 9.0 (W) x 12.5 (H) inches
28 (L) x 8.0 (W) x 11 (H) inches
5.6 lbs approximate weight
Panasonic AJ-D400, AJ-D415, AJ-D610, AJ-D610WA, AJ-D700, AH-D800,AJ-D810, AJ-D900, AJ-D910, AJ-D913 camcorders
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Anthony S. - May 15th 2015