|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
D-Link Systems DCS-930L
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The DCS-930L is a unique and versatile surveillance solution for your home or small office. Unlike a traditional webcam, the DCS-930L is a complete system with a built-in CPU and web server that transmits high quality video images for security and surveillance.
D-Link DCS-930L Network Camera
1 lux, color, F2.8
160 x 120 at 30 fps, 320 x 240 at 30 fps, 640 x 480 at 20 fps
|Image Sensor Type|
CMOS 1/5 inches
Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, UPnP, IPv4, PPPoE
1 x network, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ-45
Power adapter, external AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 7
2.4 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014