|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
D-Link Systems DIR-412
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The D-Link DIR-412 Wireless Broadband Router allows users to access worldwide mobile broadband. Simply insert a compatible mobile broadband USB adapter into the DIR-412 to share your mobile broadband Internet connection through a secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless network. A 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows you to access a DSL/Cable modem as the primary backup connection. Auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your mobile broadband network whenever your Ethernet network goes down.
D-Link DIR-412 Router
|Data Link Protocol|
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
1 x RJ-45, 1 x 4-pin USB Type A
4.8 x 1.1 x 3.8 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Martin D. - Nov 17th 2014