|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
D-Link Systems DIR-600L
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
19% Savings! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
25% Savings! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
45% Savings! Buy Now!
The D-Link DIR-600L Broadband Router lets you see who's doing what on your home network from anywhere, great for families wanting extra piece of mind. The Wireless N 150 Home Cloud Router includes four Fast Ethernet Ports giving you the flexibility to connect wired devices to the network. The Wireless N 150 Home Cloud Router uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of bandwidth enabling you to receive wireless signal in the farthest corners of your home.
D-Link DIR-600L Router
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
|Data Transfer Rate|
Power, WLAN, WAN, LAN
4 x RJ-45 LAN, 1 x RJ-45 WAN
External integrated; Gain Level: 5 dBi
|Operating System Required|
Linux, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP3
6.0 x 1.1 x 4.4 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013