|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Take your home theater experience to the next level with the flagship Panasonic DMP-BDT310 Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Player. Feature-rich and built to wow, this showpiece is more than a Blu-ray player. While it pairs seamlessly with any HDTV, it also features Skype video calling, online streaming, support for interactive movie extras, and it even lets you kick back and use your iPhone as a remote control.
Panasonic DMP-BDT310 DVD Player
Profile 3.0 (BD-Audio)
|Media Load Type|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards|
|3D Effect Controller|
|Internet Streaming Services|
VieraCast, Netflix, Amazon VOD, YouTube, Pandora, Twitter, CinemaNow
|Home Network Media Sharing|
|Digital Audio Format|
Dolby Digital Plus output
BD-R, DVD-RW, CD-RW
18.9 x 3.1 x 10.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014