|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Inner Seals Intact 1 Left
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Box has been opened/might be distressed
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Inner Seals Intact products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, but box has been opened and might be distressed.
- Products include accessories and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
From a single central console, the Dell™ Digital KVM switch, engineered by Avocent, provides out-of-band access to devices in the rack even when the network is down or when the device OS crashes. Unlike software alternatives, digital KVMs are uniquely capable of bringing a new server up from bare metal, diagnosing and restoring a failing device, updating firmware or enabling BIOS-level access, and patching a device independent of the state of the managed device or network.
The Digital switches give users the ability to securely access manage traditional servers remotely via their keyboard, video and mouse ports as well as the ability to manage these servers, and other devices like storage heads or network switches, regardless of whether the server or network is up and running. Devices are accessed either via a modem connection or over a TCP/IP network. These connections support DES, 3DES, AES or 128-bit SSL encryption of both KVM and Virtual Media sessions.
Digital KVM Switch DMPU2016 - TAA Compliant
|Number of Computers Supported|
|Number of Local Users Supported|
|Number of Remote Users Supported|
|Maximum Video Resolution|
1600 x 1200
120 V AC
230 V AC
|Certifications & Standards|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Allan R. - May 1st 2015
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.