|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 30 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 8 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The USB 2.0 Virtual Media SIP (Server Interface Pod) with CAC (Common Access Card) from Dell™ support is a high-resolution USB2-based SIP that supports Virtual Media (VM) and smart cards/CAC. It provides full speed (12 Mbps) throughput that allows the administrator to remotely install/patch software, saving valuable time. In addition, the USB2/VM/CAC SIP also enables the multi-factor authentication required in secure environments. Like all Dell SIPs, it converts the keyboard, monitor, and mouse signals from a server and drives them through a single CAT5 cable, eliminating the typical KVM cable management headaches. The USB2/VM/CAC SIP draws its power from the server and has a 'Keep Alive' capability that is designed to keep your server working properly with or without connectivity to the KVM switch.
Server Interface Module - TAA compliant
|Number of Computers Supported|
|Maximum Operating Distance|
|Maximum Video Resolution|
1600 x 1200
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports|
|Certifications & Standards|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
JOHN M. - Nov 21st 2014
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.