|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
4U Rackmount cases provide rugged, mobile protection for electronic equipment in storage or transit. br>
This Hardigg-Pelican rotationally molded 4U SuperMAC Case is a space-saving, light weight case with a Removable Rack. It offers protection for equipment from 25-125 lbs. and is designed for equipment with 40-70 G fragility. Equipment can be mounted to the outside or inside of the rack utilizing full rack height. It has a Metal Removable Rapid Rack allowing the entire rack frame to be removed from the case. This Pelican Hardigg rack case is ideal for control consoles/panels, radar/microwave antennas, solid state electronics, and television communications equipment.
Hardigg DSI-SMAC-0326B 4U SuperMAC RackMount Case
Protective Electronics Case
Medium density polyethylene
Contains Removable Rapid Rack
Military Twist latches
Yes, with Handles
ATA Spec 300, Category 1
24 (L) X 19 (W) X 7 (H) inches - Internal Dimensions Listed are for the Case Rack (Not Case Shell).
35.5 (L) X 23.8 (W) X 13.1 (H) inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Rolf A. - May 26th 2016