|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
16% Savings! Buy Now!
Dominion DSX4 is a secure console server for local and remote access to serially managed servers and other serial devices via SSH/Telnet and Web browser. Dominion SX allows access and control of servers and other IT devices. Dominion DSX4 provides one point of control to manage users, serial servers and other IT devices. It is a single-feed AC power 4-port secure console server with 2 console ports.
Raritan Dominion DSX4 Console Server
|Data Transfer Rate|
10 Mbps Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
1U 19-inch Rack-mountable
50, 60 Hz
|Management & Protocols|
TCP/IP, PPP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS
Command line interface (SSH/Telnet), Web management interface (HTTPS), Event notification via e-mail (SMTP), SNMP traps, NTP support (primary and secondary servers), Syslog (primary and secondary servers), Firmware upgrade via FTP using GUI, Diagnostic commands to aid in troubleshooting connection problems, Backup/restore device configurations using FTP server, Centralized firmware upgrades and backup/restore of devices when used with CommandCenter Secure Gateway, Remote console management, Server and network management
4 x RJ-45, 2 x RJ-45 LAN
11.3 x 1.8 x10.7 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.