|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
D-Link Systems DUB-C5AB
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The D-Link DUB-C5AB is a 15 feet Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified type A to type B cable. USB 2.0 extends the speed of the peripheral-to-PC connection from 12 Mbps on USB 1.1 to up to 480 Mbps. This is up to 40 times faster than USB 1.1 when connected to another USB 2.0 device. The higher bandwidth supports such applications as digital image creation and web publishing, where multiple hi-speed peripherals run simultaneously.
D-Link DUB-C5AB Network Cable
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male
|Connectors (Other Side)|
1 x 4 pin USB Type B - male
|Supported Transfer Speed|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014