|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Sony DVPFX980 9-inch Screen Portable DVD Player features a widescreen view in the palm of your hands. This 9-inch, high-resolution, LCD monitor provides an impressive Option for watching your favorite entertainment.
Sony DVPFX980 DVD Player
Media Type: CD-R, CD-RW, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, Kodak Picture CD, CD, Video CD, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, CD-DA; Media Format: NTSC; Media Load Type: Top-load; DVD Repeat Modes: A-B repeat, all, chapter, track
Type: LCD display - 9 inches - color; Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9; Display Format: 800 x 480
Sound Output Mode: Stereo; Digital Audio Format: Dolby Digital output
Headphones (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm), USB (4-pin USB Type A), Composite video/audio output (mini-phone 3.5 mm 4-pole)
Power adapter - external
AC 120-230V (50-60 Hz)
1 x DVD player battery - rechargeable - Lithium-ion
9.3 x 1.7 x 6.7 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014