|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The HP SlateBook x2 E4A99UA 10-h010NR Tablet PC design with a capacitive touch display and a detachable keyboard dock, which means that you can use it like a tablet or a notebook. It features an LED-backlit 10.1-inch anti-glare, multi-touch display with HD 1920 x 1200 widescreen resolution. It runs an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and provides access to Google Play where you can find thousands of apps and games.
HP SlateBook x2 10-h010NR Tablet PC
|Operating System Provided|
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
nVIDIA Tegra 4 T40S 1.8 GHz
|Number of Cores|
1 MB L2
|LCD Backlight Technology|
1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Stereo speakers, microphone
Keyboard, touch-screen, imagepad
2-cell lithium polymer
HDMI, Headphone/microphone combo jack, USB 2.0
|Memory Card Reader|
Yes (SD Card, microSD)
|AC Adapter Output|
10.2 x 0.8 x 7.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 2 Million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Peter R. - Aug 25th 2015