|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Elo TouchSystems E791522
- Refurbished 5 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The ELO E791522 Medical Certified 19-inch LCD Non-Touch Monitor is designed with the IPX1 enclosure that sheds water and is safe from liquid drops or spills, giving this monitor a long lasting durability in harshest of situations. The High resolution of 1280 x 1024 works hard to supply a great, crisp image for all your computing needs. The 60 Hz Refresh rate ensures that the data being processed and change from image to image or screen to screen is smooth and productive. Under high light in the office of medical field? This display supplies an Anti-Glare coating so you can still work hard in the brightest of environments.
Elo TouchSystems 1928L Medical LCD Desktop
1280 x 1024, 60 Hz
|Signal: Horizontal Frequency Range|
|Signal: Vertical Frequency Range|
|Signal: Video Format|
Digital Video Input (DVI-D); Analog (no proprietary video card needed)
15-pin mini d-sub VGA connector
|Power Supply Type|
DC input external power supply
|Power Supply: Input voltage|
DC input: 12.0 ± 0.60 V
|Power Supply: Power Dissipation|
48 Watts Maximum
OSD buttons: menu, up, down, select, power; OSD: contrast, brightness, H-position, V-position, recall default, RGB, volume, sharpness, phase, clock, OSD H-position, OSD V-position, OSD timeout, auto adjust, OSD language (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, Chinese, Polish and Japanese), input select; OSD disable/enable: power, OSD menu
178 x 178 deg.
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
james f. - Mar 2nd 2015