|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Elo TouchSystems E945445
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Elo's chassis LCD monitors have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo's specifications. Future panel improvements are therefore possible without external changes. The Elo TouchSystems 1939L 19-inch Open Frame Touchscreen LCD Monitor features a wide viewing angle panel along with a unique, injection-molded minibezel and virtually invisible watertight seal.
Elo TouchSystems 1939L LCD Monitor
LCD display/TFT active matrix
1280 x 1024/75 Hz
24-bit (16.7 million colors)
|Maximum Sync Rate (Vertical x Horizontal)|
75 Hz x 80 kHz
Brightness, contrast, H/V position, color temperature, phase, clock
English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese
|Display Screen Coating|
AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive
|Image Color Temperature|
|Image Aspect Ratio|
|Image Contrast Ratio|
|Image Maximum Horizontal-View Angle|
|Image Maximum Vertical-View Angle|
|Analog Video Signal|
|Movement Detection Technology|
Surface acoustic wave
1 x VGA, 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 1 x USB, 4 pin USB Type B, 1 x serial RS-232
|Flat Panel Mount Interface|
100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
|Power Form Factor|
|Power Voltage Required|
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational|
16.3 x 13.5 x 2.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014