|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
48% Savings! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
62% Savings! Buy Now!
Sony's EVI-D100 camera is ideal for applications such as videoconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, conference and training rooms, courtrooms, houses of worship, internet communications and just about any application that requires a high-quality color video camera with the flexibility of remote pan/tilt/zoom operations. The EVI-D100 is a high quality CCD cameras that combine a high-speed, quiet pan/tilt with a wide angle view and 40x zoom (10x optical + 4x digital), all in a compact, easy-to-use package. The EVI-D100 camera boasts impressive and innovative features such as auto focus, auto white balance and automatic exposure control which provide fast and stable hands free operation when the camera changes pan/tilt positions.
Sony EVI-D100 Video Camera
Auto, Manual, Priority AE, Exposure compensation, Back light Compensation
768 (Horizontal) x 494 (Vertical)
|Horizontal Viewing Angle|
6.6 to 65 deg
10x Optical Zoom, 40x with Digital Zoom, f = 3.1 to 31, F 1.8 to 2.9
|Minimum Object Distance|
100 mm (Wide end), 600 mm (Tele end)
Pan: ± 100 deg., Maximum speed: 300 deg./second
Mirror Image, Still Image on Field Memory, Pastel Image, Negative/Positive Reversal, Sepia Image, Monochrome Image, Enhanced Contrast, Mosaic Image, Vertical Stretch, Horizontal Stretch, Motion Image on Still Image, Continuous Still Image, Motion Images on Binaried Still Image, After-image Lag of Moving Object
470 TV Lines
1/4 to 1/10000 seconds
Tilt: ± 25 deg., Maximum speed: 125 deg./second
Auto, ATW, Manual, One Push, 3200K, 5800K
4.5 x 4.8 x 5.3 inches
Maximum 13.2 Watts (at 12V DC)
DC 10.8 to 13.0V
|Video Output: Horizontal Resolution|
470 TV lines (Wide end)
|Video Output: Minimum Illumination|
3.5 lx (F1.8)
|Video Output: S/N Ratio|
More than 50 dB
|Video Output: Signal System|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013