|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Belkin Components F1DP116S
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Belkin OmniView Serial Console Servers (SCS) provide IT professionals with the tools to proactively monitor, manage, and repair today's mission-critical IT infrastructure hardware. Designed to offer out-of-band access to CLI (Command Line Interface) devices, the OmniView SCS (also referred to as a Terminal Server) allows direct, local console access to network switches, routers, firewalls, VPN equipment, and other platforms managed via command line or VT100 interface. Belkin OmniView Serial Console Servers, available in a 16-port form-factor, provide HTTPS, SSH, and Telnet access to any high-availability assets within the IT infrastructure. Providing user-level access control, IT managers and administrators can deploy these devices across their IT landscape and provide team members with granular port access and security management.
Belkin F1DP116S Console Server
|Data Transfer Rate|
10 Mbps Ethernet; 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, DHCP
16 x RJ-45 Serial RS-232, 1 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX LAN, 1 x RJ-45 Console Management
17.0 x 1.7 x 7.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014