|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Axonix Corporation FIN62656
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
SuperCD is a network-attached CD/DVD-ROM server for Windows NT, Novell NetWare, Linux, UNIX and AppleTalk computer networks. For PCs, Macs or both! Or, over the Internet via your browser! SuperCD only needs your web browser, a LAN connection and AC power. There is no administrative or client software required! SuperCD saves money and time using SuperCD's proprietary embedded software to 'mirror' your CD and DVD-ROMs bit-by-bit to its internal hard drives. No longer do workstation hard drives need to be loaded with CD-ROMs and DVDs that are used from time-to-time. No more slow, clunky towers and jukeboxes! SuperCD Platinum models offer 9 MB per second throughput and are NT, Novell, UNIX, Linux and AppleTalk compatible. They are intended for PCs and Mac using 8.3 or long file names.
Axonix SuperCD 185-Platinum NAS Server
|Total Storage Capacity|
1.0 x AMD K6-III 500.0 MHz
DRAM 256.0 MB
|Hard Drive Type|
|Hard Drive Capacity|
|Optical Storage Type|
1.0 x CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo - 5.25-inch x 1/2H
|CD/DVD read speed|
40x (CD)/16x (DVD)
Network adapter - Plug-in card
|Data link Protocol|
Fast Ethernet, Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3
|Expansion Bays Total (Free)|
8.0 Front accessible - 5.25-inch x 1/2H
1.0 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
Power supply - Integrated
AC 110/220V ± 10
Drivers & Utilities
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013