|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Source Photonics FTM-8012C-SLG
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Fiberxon FTM-8012C-SLG SFP transceiver is high performance, cost effective module supporting dual data-rate of 1.25 Gbps/1.0625 Gbps and 550 m transmission on 50/125 micron MMF. The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section incorporates a VCSEL laser. And the receiver section consists of a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA). All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable. Tx Fault is provided to indicate that degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS) output is provided to indicate the loss of an input optical signal of receiver. The standard serial ID information Compatible SFP MSA describes the transceiver's capabilities, standard interfaces, manufacturer and other information. The host equipment can access this information via the 2-wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol.
Source Photonics Fiberxon FTM-8012C-SLG Transceiver Module
1.25 Gbps/1.0625 Gbps operation
550 m transmission with 50/125 micron MMF, 275 m transmission with 62.5/125 micron MMF
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
DELILAH S. - May 31st 2016