|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Zebra Technologies G78210
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
15% Savings! Buy Now!
How do you make the best thermal bar code printers even better? With the ZebraNet Print Server Family. Look to the top-of-the-line ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server to deliver more value to your Zebra printing network by leveraging existing network resources to significantly speed data transmission. The ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server increases the networking capabilities of some of Zebra's most powerful bar code printers. And, if you require 10Base-T and 100Base-T networking, Zebra printers with the ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server can support both - providing the flexibility you need.
Zebra ZebraNet G78210 Print Server
Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Network / Transport Protocol|
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP 1, Telnet, IPP, HTTP
1 x network, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ-45
1 x expansion slot
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.