|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Cherry Electrical Products G86-71410EUAEAA
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
53% Savings! Buy Now!
• Full size keyboard with QWERTY layout
• Enhanced position key layout
• Robust product design with IP 54 spill and dust resistant key field for harsh environments
• Plug and play configuration for all common POS features
• Unique function enhancement with 'Cherry Tools' virtual programming
• Fully programmable keyboard with 42 relegendable keys for easy layout configuration and quick function calls
• Option for unlimited programmability of all keys in up to 3 layers provides convenient data access
• 'Moving of Keys' allows for easy key position exchange including modifier functions
• Pop-up window for comfortable display of programmed keys
• High performance 3-track magnetic stripe reader with freely programmable headers and terminators for each track
• Selection of non-keyboard hex codes enhances security for credit card processing
• Dual insertion for bi-directional swipe of magnetic stripe card
• 131 programmable keys
• Audible and visual indication of MSR good read
• Flexible parsing and configuration of magnetic stripe data including start / stop sentinels
• Powerful 'Cherry Tools' configuration software allows for quick product set up and configuration
• Easy configuration file transfer with Windows explorer
• Comprehensive UPOS support for Windows and Linux
• Support of client-server architectures
• Remote network installation with Cherry tools activator and runtime version
• Touchpad versions ensure easy cursor navigation at minimal desktop surface
• Yellow status LEDs for improved visibility in rooms with artificial illumination
Magnetic stripe reader, spillproof, dustproof, yellow LEDs
|Pointing Device / Manipulator|
|Pointing Device Features|
1000 dpi resolution
|Expansion / Connectivity|
2 x Magnetic Card
1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A
|ISO Card Tracks|
Tracks 1, 2 & 3
1 x USB cable - 6 ft
Plug and Play, CE, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, WHQL, FCC, ISO 7811, ISO 7812, GOST-R
|Software / System Requirements|
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
|Min Operating Temperature|
|Max Operating Temperature|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.