|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 14 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The modern computer world has switched from ports dedicated to a single purpose to a port that can have many different devices connected to it. In the general market place, the USB has become the dominant new Serial bus. This GoldX Dataplus cable has been certified to be compliant with the standard of the USB Integrators forum for version 2.0 of the USB specification. It is a type A male (host or upstream) 4-pin to a type B male (device or downstream) 4-pin version of that standard. It is normally used to connect most devices without attached cables to a computer system or a hub.
GoldX GP620-10 USB Cable
|Connector on First End|
1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 2.0 USB
|Connector on Second End|
1 x 4-pin Type B Male USB 2.0 USB
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert W. - Aug 8th 2014