|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
3M GPF12.1W fits widescreen notebook computers with a diagonally measured 12.15 inch viewable screen; actual filter dimensions are 6 7/16 inch high x 10 5/16 inch wide. This filter is designed for widescreen laptop computers with screens that appear more rectangular than square and have a 16:10 aspect ratio. 3M Gold Privacy Filters provide nearly twice the level of effective privacy protection and 14% higher clarity than standard black out privacy filters. User sees more clearly than ever while on-lookers see nothing but a vibrant golden screen.
3M Gold GPF12.1W Privacy Screen Filter
Privacy Screen Filter
12.1-inch LCD Widescreen
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
hubert w. - Jul 20th 2015