|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Deskstar 7K500 is the second generation Deskstar drive to enable the host system too optimize storage of data. This is achieved by Hitachi's Smooth Stream Technology which gives the host control over the drive's error recovery process. This important ATA-7 standards feature fine tunes the Deskstar to record and play multiple standard definition and high definition video streams The Hitachi Deskstar 7K500 extends the company's long-standing tradition of performance and reliability leadership. Hitachi's standardized features in desktop solutions enable fast transfer rates, low power utilization and quiet acoustics.
Hard drive - internal
3.5" x 1/3H
Load/unload technology, Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS), Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
|Drive Transfer Rate|
300 MBps (external)
|Internal Data Rate|
8.5 ms (average)
1 per 10^14
|Start / Stop Cycles|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
1 x Serial ATA-300 - 7 pin Serial ATA
1 x internal - 3.5" x 1/3H
Windows Vista Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC's running
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Phil H. - Dec 11th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.