|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
IO Magic IBD1E
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Blu-Ray has arrived with I/OMagic Blu-Ray external rewritable drive. With the ability to store 25 GB of data on a single Blu-Ray disc or 50 GB on double layer discs, and the ability to playback high definition video, the I/OMagic Blu-Ray drive is your bridge to the latest in high definition technology. Backing up to Blu-Ray discs saves time and energy compared to DVD media. With its huge storage capacity, you can back up entire video projects that require tremendous space, or even backup an entire operating system. Store your music library, save pictures at the highest resolution, even full length movies without breaking a sweat. The I/OMagic Blu-Ray external drive naturally also supports burning to DVD and CD media just like the way it should be. Why compromise when you can do it all with the triple writer I/OMagic Blu-Ray external rewritable drive.
IOMagic IBD1E Blu-ray Writer
1 x USB 2.0
Double-layer - BD-R/RE
40x (CD)/16x (DVD)/6x (BD)
40x (CD)/16x (DVD±R)/4x (DVD±R DL)/6x (BD-R)/4x (BD-R DL)
24x (CD)/6x (DVD-RW)/8x (DVD+RW)/2x (BD-RE)
|Buffer Underfund Protection|
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP2
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
LORRAINE Z. - Apr 21st 2014