|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 24 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
This is a slightly larger version of the sensible daily trolley, mainly by enlarging and switching the file section to a clothing compartment. You now have enough room to travel with your laptop and all accessories as well as at least one change of clothes. The bag can exceed all needs; it opens and lies flat so that one side manages your office needs and the other manages your personal needs. On the office side there are two file areas with pockets for important documents, pen holders, cell phone and power cords. As well an exterior flap pocket that will manage your items that needs to be easily in reach including keys, phone, ID and wallet. On the clothing side there is a wide open space with strapping that will hold pressed items in place and give you enough room for toiletries as well. It's the perfect travel manager. Just pack and go.
Imagine IIC-WF624 Laptop Trolley
2 main compartments plus additional exterior
1 Large zippered, foam padded laptop compartment
|Inline Skate Wheels|
Up To 17-inch Laptop
17 x 7.5 x 15 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Mark Z. - Mar 26th 2015