|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite INTERNET550SER
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
20% Savings! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite's INTERNET550SER is an ultra-compact standby UPS with built-in DB9 serial monitoring port that protects PCs, network workstations and other systems reliant upon a contact-closure serial interface for UPS monitoring and unattended system shutdown. Maintains AC output during blackouts and brownouts starting at 99V. Includes DB9 monitoring port with cabling, TEL/DSL line surge suppression, surge-only outlets and LED indicators.
Tripp Lite INTERNET550SER UPS
UPS - External
|Battery Enclosure Type|
11.3 x 3.3 x 6.0 inches
1 x Power NEMA 5-15
|Power Output Connectors Details|
4 x Power NEMA 5-15 (UPS and surge), 4 x Power NEMA 5-15 (Surge)
300 Watts/550 VA
|Dataline Surge Protection|
|Surge Energy Rating|
|Battery Voltage Provided|
1 x Management - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.