|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The HP ProCurve 2910al switch series consists of four switches. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity. Together with static and RIP IPv4 routing, robust security and management and enterprise-class features, the 2910 series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at enterprise edge and remote branch offices, converged networks, and data center top of rack.
HP ProCurve 2910al-48G Ethernet Switch
Switch - stackable
External - 1U
Dual ARM 1156T2S 515 MHz
512 MB SDRAM
4 MB Flash
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
Link activity, port transmission speed
|Expansion Slots Total (Free)|
4 (4) x SFP (mini-GBIC)
48 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x management - console - RJ-45
Power supply - internal
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational|
17.4 x 1.7 x 14.4 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014