|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Note: This is an international product which may not work in the United States.
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
26% Savings! Buy Now!
The E-Class Mark II thermal bar code printer family is designed to be the printer of choice when value, performance and features are the primary printer requirements. The E-Class Mark II Family consists of the E-4205e and E-4304e printers. E-Class Mark II printers are capable of printing a wide variety of labels in applications ranging from small office shipping requirements to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Hospitals, medical laboratories, automobile service shops, shipping/mail centers, and inventory stock rooms are all typical examples of the types of businesses that can benefit from using the E-Class Mark II printers. And with PDF417 and MaxiCode 2D bar code capabilities, the E-Class Mark II can print complex transportation symbols and label formats. Printers are available in both Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer configurations and are available with an options list developed to suit virtually any low- to medium volume label printing application.
Datamax E-Class E-4205e Label Printer
Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer
Roll-fed: 5 inches (127 mm) max OD; 1 inches (25.4 mm) min core ID; Fan-fold materials; Die-cut or continuous labels; Perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
|Maximum Print Resolution|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed|
1 x Parallel; 1 x DB-9 RS-232 - Serial; 1 x USB
AC 230V (50/60 Hz)
8.8 x 7.1 x 10 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.