|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Series of modular routers supporting WAN, LAN and voice interfaces, with AC/DC power options and PoE support. OAA allows integration of enhanced security, WAN optimization, application acceleration, and other services.
HP A-MSR30-40 Router
4 SIC slots; 4 MIM module slots; 2 1000BASE-T ports(IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); 2 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Mounts in an EIA standard 19-inch rack
|Memory and processor|
Processor: RISC at 533 MHz, 256 MB DDR SDRAM, 256 MB compact flash
360 Kpps (64-byte packets)
|Routing table size|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; SNMP Manager; Telnet; RMON1; FTP; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
210 Watts (maximum)
17.4 x 3.5 x 16.6 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Natalie M. - Feb 24th 2015