|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Kensington Technology Group K39533US
- Factory Sealed 4 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Kensington KeyStand K39533US is the perfect productivity on-the-go companion for iPad. The slim and adaptable stand works in either portrait or landscape mode to create content anywhere. And it allows maximum flexibility with forwards and backwards compatibility. The compact and light folio with magnetic closure packs tight for travel while the microfiber interior protects your tablet from wear and scratches. And the one-touch pairing Bluetooth keyboard delivers seamless productivity.
Kensington KeyStand K39533US Tablet Keyboard and Folio Case
Keyboard and folio case - wireless
|Input Device Type|
Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 1, iPad 2
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014