|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Scratches/wear on screen and back
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The item can also have scratches/wear on the screen and dead pixels areas no larger than dime sized.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
The MDRC-2120 is a medically certified DICOM Part 14-compliant 2 MegaPixels clinical review display suitable for diagnostic image viewing and PACS referral at the point of patient care bundled Free with Barco's MediCal QAWeb online calibration and QA tool. Medical images are presented with better contrast and higher brightness. Advanced backlight technology ensures fast power-up and continuous monitoring, resulting in long-term image consistency over the lifetime of the display and longer. Ideal for use on a desktop and a mobile computer cart to optimize workflow in key clinical settings such as radiology, pathology, cardiology, orthopedics, emergency, intensive care, out-patient clinics, wards, dental and private practice.
Barco MDRC-2120 Clinical Review Display
TFT color LCD (IPS)
|Active screen diagonal|
|Active screen width|
|Active screen height|
2 Megapixles (1600 x 1200)
300 cd/m2 (Maximum), 180 cd/m2 (DICOM calibrated)
(G - G) 5 ms
|Look up table|
DVI, VGA (DB15)
BLOS (backlight sensor)
|Ambient Light Compensation (ALC)|
|Uniform Luminance Technology|
110V AC, 220V AC
Landscape without pedestal: 17.9 x 13.9 x 2.8 inches
With stand: 19.9 lbs, Without stand: 13.2 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John L. - Sep 8th 2014