|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 6 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Microsoft L5V-00001 Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse, Numeric Pad Set has a uniquely modern design and an amazingly comfortable feel. It's built on advanced ergonomic principles, incorporating a split keyboard layout to help position the wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position, a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support, and a domed keyboard shape to reduce wrist pronation. The mouse is also designed to maximize wrist comfort with its unique ergonomic shape. And it also includes features like the Windows button which gives you convenient, one-touch to access to the Windows 8 Start screen, so you'll be able to stay comfortable and productive all day long.
Microsoft L5V-00001 Keyboard, Mouse, Numeric Pad Set
|Maximum Operating Distance|
Upto 10 feet
|Input Device Type|
|Keyboard Keys Quantity|
|Pointing Device Type|
|Pointing Device Buttons Quantity|
|Mouse Movement Detection Technology|
2 x Alkaline
Keyboard: 15.4 x 2.3 x 9.0 inches; Mouse: 3.1 x 2.2 x 3.9 inches; Keypad: 3.7 x 0.5 x 5.2 inches
Keyboard: 29.7 oz; Mouse: 5.5 oz; Keypad: 3.7 oz
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Larry W. - Oct 17th 2014