|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Mellanox Technologies MCD4Q26C-008
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $22.98 (15%)
Mellanox active copper cables are 40 Gbps cables assembly. The cables are compliant with InfiniBand architecture, SFF-8436 specifications and provide connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. The Mellanox QSFP cable is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes, where each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10 Gbps per direction, providing an aggregated rate of 40 Gbps.
Mellanox MCD4Q26C-008 Network Cable
|Network Cable Type|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)|
1 x QSFP
|Connectors (Other Side)|
1 x QSFP
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.