|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Digi International MIL-RC6413LX
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
17% Savings! Buy Now!
The Raven Series of Converters offers connectivity solutions for a broad range of environments. Whether connecting two remote locations, or solving a difficult wiring closet issue, the Raven Series has a product to meet your needs. The standalone converters are ideal for remote locations requiring a single, cost effective fiber link. These converters may be consolidated into a 19 inch rack system, allowing for utilization of a common product in the main or intermediate distribution frame and at the remote location. For those needing visibility into how their network is operating, a managed media conversion system is available. The Raven Series is designed with ease of use in mind. The UTP port will auto-detect the cabling type (cross over or straight through), the polarity of the pins, the speed of the port and the mode of the port without any user intervention. No more concerns about what type of device the converter is connecting, whether hub or server. The broad range of media for the fiber port makes for optimal flexibility in designing the network, and upgrading the network in the future.
Digi International MIL-RC6413LX Media Converter
1000Base-LX, 1000Base-TX, 100Base-TX
|Optical Wave Length|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Maximum Transfer Distance|
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
1 x network - Ethernet 1000Base-LX - SC single mode female x 2; 1 x network - Ethernet 100Base-TX/1000Base-TX - RJ-45 female
1 x expansion slot
2.7 x 0.9 x 6.3 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.