|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Inner Seals Intact 1 Left
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Box has been opened/might be distressed
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Inner Seals Intact products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, but box has been opened and might be distressed.
- Products include accessories and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Voyager is auto-trigger, single-line laser bar code scanner designed for decoding all standard 1D bar codes, including RSS codes. Their sleek, futuristic designs certainly catch your attention. But looks get you only so far, its performance and value that really count. It is here that Voyager excels and sets new industry standards.
***This item is the scanner only. All cables and stands are sold separately***
Metrologic Voyager MS9520 Barcode Scanner
|Minimum Bar Width|
|Scan Field Width|
|Scan Element Type|
Visible laser diode
|Light Source Wave Length|
|Maximum Working Distance|
1 x Keyboard - Generic
3.1 x 7.8 x 1.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Dr Barry - Jul 29th 2015