|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
15% Savings! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
21% Savings! Buy Now!
The Dual LCD Monitor Horizontal Desk Stand from CHIEF is designed to provide a firm, free standing solution for multiple monitors. It features a Centris pivot/tilt mechanism that provides smooth range of motion for hassle free monitor positioning. Features like 15 deg. tilt/pivot at monitor connection, tilt friction adjustment, sliding infinite horizontal adjustment and adjustable cable management ensure proper cable management. With this desk stand, you can lock multiple monitors on the same plane for viewing convenience. The Dual LCD Monitor Horizontal Desk Stand is specifically designed for use with select Dell LCD Monitors.
Chief MSP-DCCFTP220B Desk Stand
Up to 60 lbs Weight Capacity
For Select Dell LCD Monitors
Heavy duty solid steel base and oversize pole
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013