|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Multi-Tech Systems MT5656ZDX
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $4.09 (6%)
The affordable MultiModemZDX desktop modem from MultiTech Systems is designed to deliver high-speed data transfers and faxing abilities that are tailored for mainstream PC computers. The modem's quick-connect feature can halve the time required for a dial-up modem to handshake to an ISP or other connection, and its V.44 compression improves data throughput rates. Other features include V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers, Class 1 and Class 2 faxing at 14.4K, modem-on-hold (which allows the modem to work with call-waiting services provided by your phone company), U.S. Caller ID reporting, phone number storage, industry-standard error correction, and multi-language data/fax software for Windows. All this, with a small footprint and a stackable design in case you want to use multiple modems in tandem. The modem is covered by a 10-year warranty.
Multi-Tech MultiModemZDX MT5656ZDX Data/Fax/Voice Modem
|Maximum Transfer Rate|
|Protocols & Specifications|
ITU V.22bis, ITU V.29, Bell 212A, Bell 103, ITU V.22, ITU V.34, ITU V.34bis, ITU T.30, ITU V.80, ITU V.17, ITU V.21, ITU T.4, ITU V.27ter, ITU V.32
|Error Correction Protocol|
|Data Compression Protocol|
ITU V.42bis, MNP-5, ITU V.44
|Maximum Fax Transfer Rate|
1.0 x Modem - Phone line - RJ-11 X 2, 1.0 x Serial - RS-232/V.24 - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
Power adapter - External
|Operating System Required|
Microsoft Windows XP, 2000
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.